- Founded in 1984, Nu Skin Enterprises, Inc. (NYSE:NUS), is a direct selling company that distributes more than 200 premium-quality anti-aging products in both the personal care and nutritional supplements categories.
- Nu Skin operates throughout Asia, the Americas, Europe, Africa and the Pacific.
- The company’s global operations generated $2.58 billion in revenue during 2020.
- In 2019, the Nu Skin Force for Good Foundation and through its charity partners donated $10.3 million to improve the lives of children throughout the world.
- Since 2002, Nu Skin distributors and employees have donated more than 700 million meals through its Nourish the Children® initiative to hungry and malnourished children around the world.
Nu Skin Enterprises Reports Record First-Quarter 2021 Results
Nu Skin Enterprises, Inc. (NYSE: NUS) today announced record first-quarter 2021 revenue and earnings per share. “We are very pleased with a strong start to 2021 with our highest-ever first quarter revenue and earnings per share,” said Ritch Wood, chief executive officer. “Our innovative beauty and wellness product initiatives powered by our social commerce business model led to 34 percent growth in our customer base over the prior year and a 22 percent increase in global sales leaders..."
Nu Skin Enterprises Announces Quarterly Dividend
PROVO, Utah — May 5, 2021 — Nu Skin Enterprises, Inc. (NYSE: NUS) today announced its board of directors has declared a quarterly cash dividend of $0.38 per share, which will be paid on June 9, 2021, to shareholders of record on May 28, 2021.
NU SKIN RECEIVES MULTIPLE INDUSTRY AWARDSFOR CULTURE, WORKPLACE AND FINANCIAL PERFORMANCE
PROVO, UTAH - Apr. 20, 2021 – Nu Skin, a global leader in innovative beauty and wellness products powered by its dynamic opportunity platform, received multiple recognitions as part of the Direct Selling News (DSN) Global Celebration. At the virtual event, Nu Skin was the inaugural recipient of the Bravo Global Good Award, the only six-time winner of best places to work, recognized as the sixth largest direct selling company in the world and noted for its customer-centric focus.
Nu Skin Enterprises To Announce First-Quarter Results
PROVO, Utah —April 5, 2021 —Nu Skin Enterprises, Inc. (NYSE: NUS) today announced it will release first-quarter results after the market closes on Wednesday, May 5. The Nu Skin management team will host a conference call with the investment community later that same day at 5 p.m. ET. During the call, management will discuss quarterly results and upcoming business initiatives.